Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Pathways On WEVL Memphis 89.9 FM 8/5/08 & 8/7/08

1. Blue Dahlia/Pouring Rain/The General

2. The Watson Twins/Sky Open Up/Fire Songs

3. The Avett Brothers/Pretend Love/Four Thieves Gone

4. Patty Larkin/Wolf At The Door/Perishable Fruit

5. Ani DiFranco/Egos Like Hairdos/Puddle Dive

6. Eef Barzelay/Could Be Worse/Lose Big

7. Over The Rhine/Trouble/The Trumpet Child

8. Billy Bragg & Wilco/At My Window Sad & Lonely/Mermaid Avenue

9. Bob Dylan/Dreamin' Of You/Tell Tale Signs (Bootleg Series 8)

10. Harlan T. Bobo/I'm Your Man/I'm Your Man (Local)

11. Pietra Brown/Don't Turn Away/Pietra Brown

12. K.T. Oslin/You Call Everybody Darling/Love In A Small Town (Request)

13. Ry Cooder/Drive Like I Never Been Hurt/I, Flathead (The Songs Of Kash Buk & The Klowns

14. Jim Lauderdale/Some Things Are Too Good To Last/Persimmon

15. The Duhks/Sleepin' Is All I Want To Do (Stars On A Sunny Sky)/Fast Paced World

16. Brazzaville/Rainy Night/Welcome To Brazzaville

17. Inara George w/ Van Dyke Parks/Tell Me That You Love Me/An Invitation

18. Ryan Adams/To Be The One/Heartbreaker

19. Ryan Adams/Why Do They Leave?/Heartbreaker

20. Rani Arbo & Daisy Mayhem/Road To Heaven/Gambling Eden

21. Dar Williams/Go to The Woods/Promised Land

22. Jimmy Davis/For Cryin' Out Loud/Campfire Songs (Local)

23. Carrie Rodriguez/Infinite Night/She Ain't Me

24. The Blacks/Teresa Leaves Lonesome Town/Dolly Horrorshow

25. Scartlett Johansson/Wish I Was In New Orleans/Anywhere I Lay My Head

26. Dave Alvin/Walk Right In/Public Domain

27. John Paul Keith & The One Four Fives/Otherwise (Local)

28. Bill Lloyd/In A Perfect World/Set To Pop

29. REM/Living Well Is The Best Revenge/Accelerate

30. Lone Justice/East Of Eden/This World Is Not My Home

31. Sonya Kitchell/Fire/This Storm

32. Blue Dahlia/Le Tango Dangereux/The General


No comments:

Post a Comment